Fullers Fulfilment are a well-established and expanding business based in Slough, Berkshire, and we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our growing team. We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who thrives on working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
You will be part of a thriving administrative team, responding to client enquires, and liaising with the Warehouse management team to assist in delivering a first-class customer service experience to our wide client base.
- 40 hours per week (20-hour role available, pro rata salary for part time hours)
- Polite, well presented, and with proven experience in the customer relations & service industries.
The ideal candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Well spoken, and good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel & Word
- Ability to work well within a team or alone, without the need for supervision
- High service level management skills
- Great time management
- An eye for detail
- A willingness to develop and improve
- Experience of WMS preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Proactive approach and with the ability to use one’s own initiative
- In return for your Customer Service & Administrative experience you will receive a competitive salary, and a great range of benefits.
If this position is of interest please email your C.V. to
Appropriate references will be required from anyone applying for this position.