Fullers Logistics is a well-established fulfilment company with warehouses in various locations across the UK. Our clients include household names such as Mars Wrigley and BMW, as well as many up-and coming brands in fashion, food and drink, health, beauty, wellbeing and pet care.
We’re looking for a Factory Supervisor to work in our Mars factory warehouse in Slough, Berkshire.
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- 8 ½ hour shifts - either 06:00-14:30, 14:00-22:30, or 22:00-06:30 on an weekly alternating rota.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main objectives in this role will be to:
- Provide support to the Operations Shift Manager
- Direct Team Leaders to ensure staff are competent, well-organised, and motivated to do their best every day
- Deploy operating procedures, monitor systems and manage processes - making improvements where necessary
- Take accountability for the safe and efficient operation of all MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment)
- Ensure full compliance with all hygiene requirements employed within the factory, including the promotion of good self-presentation and personal hygiene
- Ensure that any issues are reported and investigated in a timely and appropriate manner
- Communicate with other departments, divisions, customers and suppliers to maintain positive relations and support operational efficiency
- Supervise the activities of the export department
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years warehouse management experience
- Effective and proactive people management e.g. team building and motivation, coaching, performance management, one-to-one and team communications
- Behaviours that underpin our company values – Empowering, Dynamic, Insightful
- Strong leadership and direction
- Superb prioritisation – you will have the keen sense of urgency required in this time-sensitive industry
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Sound knowledge of health and safety at work procedures
- Process management (including embedding new processes)
- Problem solving expertise
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams)
- Fork Lift Truck driving licence (desirable but not compulsory)
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Great career progression opportunities
- Company life insurance and pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Appropriate references will be required from anyone applying for this position.