Our multichannel fulfilment centres across the UK can receive your stock and check it prior to storage, all ready to be picked, packed and sent out to your customers.
Thanks to seamlessly synced systems, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your inventory at all times.
How it works?
How Fullers takes care of your goods in process
Supported by the latest technology, our fulfilment experts follow a rigorous step-by-step goods in process:
- All items are carefully checked by our diligent team on arrival
- Barcodes, weights, dimensions and other information is added to our WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Our WMS syncs with your ecommerce platform, giving you up-to-the-minute stock visibility
- Stock is batched, rotated, stored, picked and packed according to its specific requirements
Why choose Fullers Fulfilment?
Every item in your inventory is precious - and we’ll always treat it that way. Clients such as Mars Wrigley and BMW trust us to manage their stock because of our:
- State-of-the-art warehouses located in The South & Midlands
- Expertise - we’ve been providing reliable, end-to-end, multi-channel fulfilment services for SMEs since 1961
- Streamlined systems – technology makes stock management fast and accurate
Our Fulfilment Process
Ecommerce fulfilment made easy
Send your inventory to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
Fullers operates several third party, multi-user warehouses across The South & Midlands.
Pick & pack
Fullers offers a fast picking and packing service, including detailed shipping tracking from start to finish.
Remove the stress from managing ecommerce returns.
Stock preparation & rebranding
Re-works including re-boxing, re-labelling and re-palletising.
Environmentally friendly approach
Fullers is ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified. Through ethical practices, we can help your business demonstrate a commitment to protecting our planet.