Experienced Warehouse Operative
BordonFull time / Part time roles available
Fullers Fulfilment is a well-established fulfilment company with warehouses in various locations across the UK.
Our clients include household names such as Mars Wrigley and BMW, as well as many up-and coming brands in fashion, food and drink, health, beauty, well-being and pet care.
As ecommerce booms and our business expands, we have multiple roles available for experienced Warehouse Operatives for our site in Bordon.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the main objective in this role will be to achieve consistently high levels of service for our clients, by ensuring that all orders are picked, packed and dispatched on time. Pick & pack experience is essential in this fast paced, and deadline driven environment.
Forklift licences would be advantageous, but not essential as training may be provided as the requirement dictates.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years warehouse pick and pack experience
- Committed with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and able
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player but can work easily as well and without supervision if required to work alone
- Able to work well under pressure and to high standards
- Immediate start available
What's in it for you
- Great career progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking