Online shoppers expect fast and easy returns – but that can be time-consuming and complicated for ecommerce business owners to manage in-house.
Keep your customers happy and find more time for other aspects of your business by outsourcing your ecommerce returns to Fullers Fulfilment.
How it works
How we’ll manage your returned goods
Returns don’t have to be a hassle. When you outsource your fulfilment to us, we’ll look after the whole returns process for you as follows:
- Your customer sends unwanted items directly to one of our UK warehouses
- Fullers’ warehouse management system (WMS) will sync with your ecommerce platform and track the parcel using the order number
- We work with all major couriers and process returns same day
- A notification will be sent to you upon return
- Our team receives and carefully checks goods against your criteria
- See exactly what’s been returned (and why) using the system, and then follow your desired protocol for returns
- Items are quarantined, cleaned/dry cleaned and restocked in the warehouse, or can be sent to you for further investigation if required
- Disposal, recycling or donation to charity can be easily arranged through us
Why choose Fullers Fulfilment?
50% of all 1-star reviews on Trustpilot are related to poor post-sales experiences, so efficient returns should be a high priority for every ecommerce business.
- State-of-the-art warehouses located in The South & Midlands
- Expertise - we’ve been providing reliable, end-to-end, multi-channel fulfilment services for SMEs since 1961 – with returns management as part of the service
- Streamlined systems – our technology makes ecommerce returns management quick, simple and accurate
- Better insights - identify trends in returns to address manufacturing issues and inform future product development
- Get support with improvements to your returns process, to make it more customer-friendly e.g. better returns packaging/paperwork
Our Fulfilment Process
Ecommerce fulfilment made easy
Send your inventory to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
Fullers operates several third party, multi-user warehouses across The South & Midlands.
Pick & pack
Fullers offers a fast picking and packing service, including detailed shipping tracking from start to finish.
Remove the stress from managing ecommerce returns.
Stock preparation & rebranding
Re-works including re-boxing, re-labelling and re-palletising.
Environmentally friendly approach
Fullers is ISO 14001 Environmental Management certified. Through ethical practices, we can help your business demonstrate a commitment to protecting our planet.