Whatever type of consumer goods you sell, the popularity of online shopping means your ecommerce site is busier than ever.
Fullers has the capabilities to handle fulfilment for products of all shapes and sizes.
Outsource your fulfilment to us and we’ll make sure every item is stored correctly – and every order is picked accurately, packaged securely and dispatched promptly.
Flexible warehouse solutions for a variety of products
With over 60 years in the fulfilment business, we’ve got the fulfilment expertise to deal with most types of consumer goods.
From our multi-user warehouses based in Hampshire & Berkshire, we offer:
- Storage facilities to meet a diverse range of product requirements
- The latest technology and processes for optimum efficiency
- Ambient temperature controls.
- Exceptionally high levels of care and attention from our dedicated team
- Rigorous stock management e.g. batching and rotation
- Bespoke packaging options
Whichever ecommerce platform you use, Fullers speaks the same language
A vast product portfolio means our Warehouse Management System (WMS) has the power to communicate with multiple ecommerce platforms.
- We’ll sync our systems with whatever ecommerce software you’re using
- All orders are fulfilled by us automatically, so you can focus on the rest of your business
- Customers know exactly when their order has been picked, packed, and dispatched
- Track inventory with real-time stock visibility and get low-stock alerts
- Manage manufacturing to meet demand
- Plan promotions in a cost-effective way
Your products are unique, so our fulfilment services are never ‘off the shelf’. You’ll get scalable options that will evolve with your business.
What we offer
Multi-channel, multi-sector fulfilment
Real-time stock visibility
Lick saw rapid growth in their launch year with high quality fulfilment
Lucas and Sam wanted their fulfilment and logistics arrangement to be a true partnership, not just a ‘service’. Lick would choose only one fulfilment provider to help them reach their growth potential – Fullers Logistics.
Both parties had to learn and act quickly to capitalise on the timely opportunity available. This culture of shared insight meant we could design a bespoke fulfilment solution that would impress Lick customers on both a practical and aesthetic level.