Shoppers buying homeware expect top quality fulfilment worthy of their investment. Achieving that in-house can become more challenging as your business expands
Impress your customers and win back time to take care of other aspects of your business by outsourcing your homeware and accessories fulfilment to Fullers.
Home is where the ecommerce boom is
People have become more focused on their home interiors since the pandemic. Extra time spent at home means consumers are investing in their living and working spaces, which is positive news for homeware and accessories retailers.
This opens a door of potential profitability for homeware and accessories fulfilment brands – but satisfied customers, positive reviews and repeat business depend on high quality fulfilment, every time.
Enhance your customer journey with a range of homeware ecommerce order fulfilment services from Fullers Fulfilment. Our experts can store, pick, pack and dispatch a variety of homeware products and accessories for you.
Why choose Fullers for gift homeware and accessories fulfilment solutions?
Are you an ecommerce retailer selling products for the home, achieving a minimum of 150 orders per month and looking to grow?
Count on us for:
- Automatic fulfilment of orders for items large and small, from homeware and kitchenware fulfilment to home accessory fulfilment
- Same day despatch
- Specialist pickers and packers with strong experience in homeware products
- Savings on shipping to domestic and international customers via a network of trusted worldwide couriers
- Fuss-free inventory management and stock control
- Scalable storage at spacious fulfilment centres in Hampshire, Berkshire and The Midlands
- Order fulfilment software that integrates with your ecommerce platform to deliver real time updates and insights
- Packaging options tailored to your homeware brand and products, including options suitable for luxury brands
- Returns management
Lick saw rapid growth in their launch year with high quality fulfilment
Lucas and Sam wanted their fulfilment and logistics arrangement to be a true partnership, not just a ‘service’. Lick would choose only one fulfilment provider to help them reach their growth potential – Fullers Logistics.
Both parties had to learn and act quickly to capitalise on the timely opportunity available. This culture of shared insight meant we could design a bespoke fulfilment solution that would impress Lick customers on both a practical and aesthetic level.